Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's me again- The Beagle Blogger



Since my last post The Little It and I have had some issues with our owner. She was the one who fed us roasted lamb one night. It did not agree with us ,which she found out when she came home from work and saw the living room rug.It was not our fault. What were we supposed to do? Another night she threw a dog food can into the trash under the sink.It still had a little in it she could have scraped out for me. So I opened the cabinet door and helped myself. This got the Little It going. I divided the scraps with him. Ritz crackers. A cocoa pouch. Some coffee grounds. I had dragged the trash can into the living room, and She was mad again when she came home. Now she props a stool in front of the cabinet door before she leaves.

Then last week Little It tore all the stuffing out of a pillow and dragged it all over the bedroom. She can't afford a new pillow so She re stuffed it. Last night my little friend did it again. It was only a pillow! She could not have been too angry because she fed us macaroni and chicken she brought home from the Cafetorium of the Big Hospital. She didn't think too much of it, but we thought it was delicious.

She is not taking us to the park anymore because it flooded and had mudslides and trees falling over.She is afraid a hill will collapse on us. Now we walk at the apartments, and sit at the door looking at the bird feeder. Well that is it from Nashville. I am trying to get a nap in. Little It is on Chipmunk Patrol. Good night. And may you dream of rabbits.

No comments: